Blackhawk Intelligence has successfully renewed two ISO certifications, showing our commitment to information security management and quality management.
With fraud cases increase year-on-year and companies are losing billions to fraudsters, it is natural that business leaders become wary of fraud. Accordingly, savvy business leaders tend to exercise a range of precautionary measures before signing a contract or finalising a large financial transaction. The primary measures they take include due diligence, security, risk management and background checks, all of which are specialist areas that Blackhawk Intelligence provides.
But not all professional service firms are created equal. After all, anyone could claim to provide you with quality service but the results could be less than desirable. This is why it is essential to look for companies that are accredited with professional bodies. For example, if you look to hire an accounting firm, make sure that they are chartered certified and follow a strict code of ethics. In our case, you will find that we have the internationally recognised ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 certifications.
What do our ISO 27001 and 9001 certifications mean to our clients
ISO 27001 is recognised as the gold standard for information security management practices, as it reassures our clients that our organisation and systems are safe and reliable, and most importantly, we are committed to protecting the data we are entrusted with. If your organisation is sensitive about data, knowing that you can rely on our services will give you greater peace of mind.
To gain an ISO 27001 certification, we must be experts in a wide range of subjects on information security management, anything from information security policies, information security incident management to the more obscure ones like cryptography. In addition, we must have a robust set of methodology that meets compliance. Combining knowledge and methodology, we can demonstrate to our clients that we are able to protect the integrity and confidentiality of the data that we hold.
ISO 9001 is the international standard for quality management. At its core, it is about ensuring that our focus is on you, our clients, under all circumstances. We are able to achieve this level of focus because we follow a system that allows us to meet the needs of our clients, improve customer satisfaction, and regularly make improvements to the processes and services.
ISO 9001 is based on eight quality management principles which are:
- Customer focus – We understand what our clients need and when, and will always aim to exceed expectations.
- Leadership – We take charge and responsibility, and we have clear goals.
- Involvement of people – We effectively utilise the talent and resources available to us.
- Process approach – We continually review our processes to ensure that we provide a consistent service to our clients.
- System approach to management – We manage our processes systematically to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Continual improvement – We never take anything for granted, and always strive to improve our services.
- Factual approach to decision making – There is no guesswork or rough estimates; we use data and careful analysis to make decisions.
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships – We maintain a worldwide network of professionals through mutual respect and cooperation.
It is worth mentioning that both certifications drive efficiency and improve productivity, reducing costs as a result. We can then confidently pass the efficiency to you. In other words, as our clients, you will receive outstanding services that are cost-effective because they are so well optimised.
An on-going commitment
It must be noted that ISO certifications aren’t a one-off project. We invest a considerable amount of time and effort to successfully maintain both certifications over many years. It is evident that our dedication to data integrity and commitment to quality management is unquestionable.
When you choose a company to provide reliable corporate intelligence services, demand a company with ISO accreditations like our team here at Blackhawk Intelligence.
Call +44 (0)20 8108 9317 and speak to our team today.