Business leaders and company directors rely on accurate intelligence to prevent and respond to risks with confidence.
Global knowledge and strategic intelligence help reduce business risks
Business is inherently risky. But the better the insight and understanding you have on your business and its environment, the more effective you can manage it, leading to higher profitability.
At Blackhawk Intelligence, we understand that knowledge gives companies the winning edge. Knowledge, gained from verified local sources and gathered through rigorous due diligence, allows business leaders and company directors to understand risks and opportunities, thereby making informed decisions with confidence.
As companies rely on our team for timely and accurate intelligence to mitigate risks and identify opportunities, it is our commitment to provide the following services:
- Mapping out political risk in a country or region
- Providing local intelligence on new market entry or to safeguard your investments
- Providing intelligence into individuals and organisations
- Conducting due diligence on new partnerships
- Assessing business interests and practices against regulatory expectations
Managing business risks with accurate political, commercial and social insights
Traditionally, companies managed their risks by focusing on legal, physical and natural causes in a defined geographical area and with a defined set of customer-supplier relationships. But with business becoming more intricately connected globally, with goods shipped via multiple supply chains and money transferred across borders with a few clicks on a mouse, companies today demand better intelligence that covers local, regional and international risks. This is where our corporate intelligence team can make a difference.
Trusted by legal firms, financial companies and many private companies, we gather, process and analyse a wider range of political, commercial, social and security intelligence to reveal meaningful insights that help you:
- Manage risks
- Response swiftly to crises
- Safeguard your investments
- Make informed decisions toward strategic growth
So before you make a foreign investment or enter into a new partnership, give our corporate intelligence team a call on +44 (0)20 8108 9317.
Intelligence can reveal opportunities too
While intelligence is used mostly to address risks and threats, it can reveal opportunities too. For instance, commercial intelligence can show an unmet market gap which your company can take advantage of. Another example is to rely on local intelligence to identify parties of influence whom your company could approach directly to discuss a new venture.
Top 5 benefits of working with Blackhawk Intelligence
1. Personalised service
Every organisation has a unique set of risks and requirements. Accordingly, our approach is responsive and flexible. We deliver a personalised intelligence service that allows you to engage at a level that fits you and your company.
2. Global reach
With trusted teams spread around the world, we have access to reliable sources across industries in different parts of the world.
3. Latest tools and technology
Our investigators conduct research, investigation and analysis with ease because we have a wide range of tools and technologies at our disposal.
4. A multidiscipline team
Team members working on your project are likely to consist of legal, compliance, security, audit and local experts. Our multidiscipline and often multilingual team delivers results with sound judgement.
5. Highly discreet with no hidden charges
We respect confidentiality and complete discretion. As all fees are transparent and discussed with you prior to each assignment, you can also trust us to deliver first-class intelligence with no hidden charges.
To find out more about how Blackhawk can help you to reduce risk within your business, call us today on +44 (0)20 8108 9317.
As part of risk management, we provide localised intelligence and risk reports to companies, allowing company directors to:
- Assess and manage risks pertaining to a target location
- Reduce ambiguity and confusion
- Respond to crises and adversity
- Beware of any local regulatory compliance
- Avoid communication problems due to language barriers or different business practices
- Identify new opportunities
- Make informed decisions to keep overseas employees, facilities and investments safe
Financial viability assessment, part of risk management, also helps business leaders to screen out high-risk suppliers during procurement and gain insights before investing.
Some scenarios which financial viability assessment can benefit organisations include:
- Procurement – check if the suppliers are financially viable to carry out the contract and remain solvent throughout the life of the project.
- Before litigation – know if the opponent is worth suing and if there are factors which can influence the case.
- Before negotiation – gain insight before the target company allows your team to do full-fledged financial due diligence.
- Before investing – smaller investments may not warrant comprehensive financial due diligence but a quick financial assessment can certainly help.