About Blackhawk Intelligence – Corporate Investigations Experts
Our expertise and services are in five core areas – Corporate Intelligence, Investigations, Forensics, Asset Tracing and Litigation Support.
Our objectives are:
- Protecting you and your company from fraud and impropriety through due diligence, corporate intelligence and business checks.
- Investigating any wrongdoings in your company through surveillance, forensics and other techniques.
- Conducting forensics to identify perpetrators.
- Tracing and recovering your lost or misappropriated assets.
- Helping your legal teams with pre-litigation reports, eDisclosure and process server.
Our clients range from government agencies, FTSE100 companies, SMEs, to individuals. Law firms and accountants have long trusted us to handle their complex cases, particularly when it comes to fraud investigation, including accounting fraud.
We value quality and security; this commitment is reflected by the internationally-recognised ISO-27001 and ISO-9001 certifications.
Our team members
We’re fortunate to have a strong multidisciplinary team consisting of lawyers, former law enforcement officers, computer forensics experts, chartered accountants, auditors, data analysts and international researchers. Many of our team members are also multilingual and understand different cultures.
Why choose Blackhawk Intelligence?
- You can choose the level of engagement that is best for you now and include more services whenever you’re ready.
- Your reputation is paramount, so we’re highly discreet, ethical and professional.
- We follow strict guidelines so our work can be used in courts.
- Our investigators are equipped with the latest tools and technologies needed to get the work done.
- Our researchers have extensive database access, supplemented by valuable local intelligence.
- Our multidisciplinary team, based in London, are supported by a global network of agents.
- Our preliminary scoping work is free of charge, and all fees are transparent with no hidden charges.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8108 9317 or use the contact form to get in touch.