1. The website is wholly owned and maintained by Blackhawk Europe LTD.
2. The content available on this website is for general entertainment and interest only and Blackhawk Europe LTD does not warrant or guarantee its accuracy or completeness, nor does it do so through its agents or employees. The users use of the content and the purpose of use is entirely at the discretion of the user.
3. Should any content of the website offend, defame or any user it is agreed that it is the responsibility of the user to contact the website administrator to notify him of this.
4. All content is on this site is protected by any such copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights as exist, and is provided for sole usage of the user. Any republication or redistribution of any of the content available on the site including by framing or similar means is prohibited.
5. Blackhawk Europe LTD excludes all liability of any kind in respect of any third party information, software, programs or any other material made available on, or which can be accessed through, the website.
6. Blackhawk Europe LTD excludes all liability of any kind for goods or services offered by third parties via the site or on the internet. Blackhawk Europe LTD is not a party to or in any way responsible for any transactions between the user and third parties. Blackhawk Europe LTD any personal information the user may wish to disclose to third parties
7. Blackhawk Europe LTD in maintaining this website excludes all liability for the selling, acquiring, distribution or promotion of selling, acquiring or distributing of personal data in contravention of the Data Protection Act 1998. All personal data collected through usage of this website will be held and dealt with in such a manner as to accord entirely with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
8. These conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with the law of England and Wales and any disputes relating to these conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.